– The rough cut editing! Till you get used of it, you get the feeling that there is something wrong with the copy of the film!
– The imaginary outbursts of the main character, Navid, that are depicted brilliantly on-screen, but do take place only on his mind!
– The hilarious roommate of Navid, Ahmad, that soothes up the tension of the film.
– The film lacks coherence and plot depth. A love story set in modern Iran is not enough, when you have film makers like Jafar Panahi and Asghar Farhadi shooting masterpieces.
– Baran Kosari, at the main female role of Setareh, is portraying the woman of Iran in an excellent balance of tradition and modernity.
Cubix 7 – Berlinale International Film Festival – Berlin – 08/02/2014