– The opening titles sequence and its endless symbolisms, from the love of music to the importance of writing and the key role of the Plaza Hotel sequence.
– A single album that contains songs from The Who, The Beach Boys, Simon & Garfunkel, Rod Stewart, David Bowie and the Led Zeppelin, sounds like a rock fan’s dream! One of the best movie soundtracks of all time!
– Cameron Crowe at his best! Every single line is a masterpiece! By far one of the most deserving writing Oscars in the Academy history.
– The weird un-coolness of William as it is explained in a discussion with Lester Bangs over the phone.
– The sharp Frances McDormand contrasted to the rock Kate Hudson in two great performances. Real pity they were facing each other and both lost the Oscar.
Cable TV, 24/01/2015